We’ve thoroughly reviewed LeoVegas Casino and gave it a very good reputation rating, which means it’s a great casino to play at. In our review, we’ve considered the casino’s player complaints, estimated revenues, license, games genuineness, customer support quality, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal and win limits, and other factors. Because LeoVegas Casino is related to other online casinos listed below, its rating is also influenced by them. Read the full review below and learn more about this casino.
According to our research and estimates, LeoVegas Casino is one of the biggest online casinos with huge revenue and number of players. The revenue of a casino is an important factor, as bigger casinos shouldn’t have any issues paying out big wins, while smaller casinos could potentially struggle if you manage to win really big. Ordinarily we would not work with a group that will not discuss all complaints. However, Leo Vegas’ position on complaints is standard amongst the industry giants (few will consider cooperating on complaint management) and Leo Vegas Gaming Plc have been a significant financial contributor to our sister charity BetBlocker. It is our considered opinion that the support that Leo Vegas Gaming Plc has given to BetBlocker – a project that supports thousands of gambling addicts every day – does far more good than their refusal to discuss the odd complaint does harm.
Gaming options are present in abundance at LeoVegas Casino. Roulette fans have well over 50 different forms to enjoy, including live roulette from Evolution Gaming and NetEnt above others. With the likes of Relax, Realistic Games, Authentic Gaming, and Barcrest also throwing their hats in the roulette ring, there’s everything from classic European Roulette to Lightning Roulette, and everything in between.
LeoVegas Casino Welcome Bonus
LeoVegas Casino has a very lucrative welcome bonus – 100% up to 400. The bonus is on par with the high roller bonus that Casino.com is offering. As with any other welcome bonus or a promotional offer out there, this one too comes with wagering requirements. At LeoVegas, the wagering requirements affect the bonus money, the bonus spins, and the winnings. You need to wager them at least 35 times to be able to make a withdrawal. Otherwise, you would forfeit the bonus money and your winnings, which something ubiquitous today.
Well, we were right! The LeoVegas Casino bonus is 100% up to €£400 for customers who sign up and make their first deposit.In addition to this, when you first deposit you’ll get 20 no deposit free spins to use. These are two great LeoVegas bonuses, but get ready for their third… For each of your first four deposits you’ll get 20 free spins, totalling 100 LeoVegas free spins for new customers.If you like the sound of these bonuses, and you’re enticed by the awesome LeoVegas mobile app, then you should check them out by following the link at the bottom of this page.
Terms and conditions:
- The New Player Casino Welcome Bonuses are only available to new players who have never played on LeoVegas and who register an account at LeoVegas Casino from the 12th of March 2019 until further notice and who have selected the Casino Welcome Bonus on sign-up.
- The player has 14 days from registration to claim their LeoVegas Casino New Player Casino Welcome Bonus offer.
- When playing towards the wagering for a New Player Casino Welcome Bonus the player’s deposited funds will be used, until the wagering requirement is met, and the bonus funds are unlocked to be claimed.
- The player needs to fulfill the wagering requirement of the LeoVegas CasinoNew Player Casino Welcome Bonus within 30 days from the deposit has been made.
- Once a LeoVegas Casino New Player Casino Welcome Bonus card has been completed the next New Player Casino Welcome Bonus card will become available. A total of four (4) New Player Casino Welcome Bonus cards are available to each new player.
- Bets made with real money funds deposited during the wagering of a New Player Casino Welcome Bonus will contribute towards the wagering of the bonus. LeoVegas
- LeoVegas Casino Players who do not wish to use any of the New Player Welcome Bonuses can either decline the offer via the offer card as shown on the players ‘My offers’ page, or allow the offer to expire.
- The LeoVegas Casino player will need to wager each of their New Player Welcome Bonuses offers 35 times using real money before they can claim and withdraw the offer amount.